16 September 2010

I. HATE. SURPRISES.

But I love them.  My dear husband has been exploiting my impatience this week....Just take a look at these messages I've been getting.  One every day!  My birthday is MONDAY.  How am I supposed to make it that long?!










So then I got this message from him...

so... I really hooope you dont get your hopes up to much. I just thought it would be fun to make you wonder for a little bit. But Im worried thats its not going so well for you haha. its not that amazing, but you are amazing, and I love you very much! So tell you what; if you can guess the exact ending of the sentence you can get a small surprise early. Hint: There are 4 words left. its not as complicated as you might think.

So....since I'm patience-challenged and terrible at surprises, I need your help!  Help me think of those last four words! :)

I've thought of a few...

"That you were born"

"That you came out"

"To celebrate your birthday"

"To get you naked"  (haaa)

None of those were right, although I'm sure one could be.... 

10 comments:

Shannon said...

This would drive me crazy trying to figure it out and I am sorry I can't help you but I'm thinking if you tell him the last one you were thinking of he might just give you the small surprise anyway :)
Goodluck!!

Lolo @ The Adventures of Stig and Lolo said...

how cute :)
i would be going MAD!!

So here is my 4 word guess (better than 4 letter!Haha...)

"to open your gift"!

Samantha2818 said...

...
"we go to Paris"
"I get you pregnant"
"I make you dinner"
"we win the lottery"
"we get matching tattoos"
just a few ideas!
x

Silvia C said...

What an adorable husband you have to do this for you!!!

Robyn said...

Oh he is a KEEPER! I have no clue!
I'm having a give away, so if you have a moment, I'd love for you to pop on by and check it out!

Design A-Peele said...

HAHA!!! Too funny. What a sweet husband. I am surprise challenged as well. Can't keep a secret for the life of me from my husband. I have no clue how to help you guess though! Hope you figure it out!

Ms. Bake-it said...

Oh my! That would push my limited patience also. But it is so sweet!

... a star was born
... my love was born
... the world became brighter

I cannot wait to see how the sentence ended.

~ Tracy

Soulful Mama said...

This is just so sweet! Although... I got nothin' sorry :-)

~ Clare x

Jenny said...

Wow. You may have to clone him. Such a clever fellow. The suspense must be killing you.

Mommara said...

That is so sweet. I love it and can't wait to hear what it is. :)