14 September 2010

Retro Folding Chair Redo, Part 1

Just a quick hello to show you some awesome retro chairs I picked up at the thrift store last night.  They are all shades of 1970, and feature the liberty bell, some eagles, and a flag or two.  I call them the Freedom Chairs.  I redid one already, but I only have a phone picture, so you'll have to wait to see the actual final product tomorrow.  Behold, the Freedom Chair in all it's glory:




You still have 3 days to enter my Anthropologie giveaway...so hurry over and make it happen! {Click Here!}



5 comments:

Cheyenne said...

a rare beauty! :) can't wait to see the finished product!

Robyn said...

Why on EARTH would you want to alter this TREASURE? JUst kidding! I can't wait to see what you do! If you have a moment, I'm having a giveaway, so stop on by!

Cheyenne said...

Lady, I just sent you an e-mail to your vintage whites address...hope you get it! :)

Carsonzmxj said...

Lady, I just sent you an e-mail to your vintage whites address...hope you get it! :)

EQUITY TIPS said...

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.